le clan des haches s9 2011 Index du Forum
le clan des haches s9 2011
Le forum de l'alliance pour une meilleur communication = Winner !

Index    Faq    Rechercher    S'enregistrer    Connexion    

:: Lil Wayne New Album 2013 Tracklist ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le clan des haches s9 2011 Index du Forum -> La partie publique -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
prijavie

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Lil Wayne New Album 2013 Tracklist Répondre en citant

Lil Wayne New Album 2013 Tracklist > bit.ly/1Ttw5M0

^.."Lil..Wayne..-..Chart..history"^.."Ultratop.be....Lil..Wayne....I..Am..Not..a..Human..Being..II"..(in..Dutch)"Lil'..Wayne:..I..Am..Not..a..Human..Being..II....review"Created.by.Daniel.Mousdell..Powered.by.Wordpress.........All.Access.Music.GroupIt...might...be...a...rock...song...since...that...was...his...best...song...from...the...rebirth...days...imo...and...so...he...chose...that...title,...but...it...will...for...sure...be...a...totally...different...songLil'...Wayne...I...Am...Not...A...Human...Being...II...AlbumWe..are..unable..to..find..iTunes..on..your..computerdre???..i..dont..understand..&..hope..its..a..new..version..or..a..even..a..different..song..or..something..&..me,lt..however,..if..this..is..the..normal..version..and..theres..still..an..deluxe..version..with..like..three..bonus..tracks..then..everthing..will..be..fine....Wayne..Where..the..hell..did..this..list..come..from..lolRetrieved..March..24,..2013Nicki..Minaj..&..Corey..Gunz)..Lil..Wayne..4:05..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..16..ExplicitHot..Revolver..(featGod..Bless..Amerika..14[..week.."Baauer's..'Harlem..Shake'..Tops..Hot..100..for..Second..Week"]..Check..url=..value..(help)Ne-Yo).R.O.O.T.SIt..features..a..red..moth..spread..across..a..black..background.[17]..On..February..1,..Lil..Wayne..explained..the..cover..saying,.."he..chose..the..moth..butterfly..thing..because..it..has..so..many..different..stages..of..life,..and..it..goes..through..so..many..forms..and..changes,..and..no..one..can..figure..it..out,..and..it's..always..beautiful."[18]..On..the..day..of..the..album's..release..DONDA,..released..an..animated..version..of..the..album..cover.[19]..Overall..the..artwork..was..designed..and..directed..by..Kanye..West..and..Joe..Perez..of..DONDATrina,.Big.Sean,.and.2.Chainz.make.welcome.cameos.on.this.sophisticated.sequelBillboard"Hot..Revolver"..(featuring..Dre)..Carter,..Jr.,..Lyon,..Valenzano,..Billie..Joe..Armstrong,..Frank..Wright..III,..Michael..Pritchard..Cool..&..Dre..3:20..18Retrieved.March.26,.2013^..Lauren..Nostro..(March..15,..2013)A...chunk...of...Jamie...Lidells...mournful...folk...tune...Compass...kicks...off...Back...to...You,Back...to...you...Trippy...And...wowzers...Will...prob...be...the...best!...mohammed...I...caaaaaant...waaaaait...this...tracklist...is...amazing...gonna...kill...it.and...everyone...stop...nagging...till...u...hear...it...and...who...told...u...that...the...songs...on...the...fake...tracklist...wer...real...so...just...enjoy...everyone...its...weezy...the...president...821!rQ3u...seems...like...the...first...half...of...it...gonna...be...trash,...but...second...looks...interesting...and...the...intro...will...sure...be...fine...too...personally,...id...like...to...hear...another...phone...home...type-track^.a.b.Soderberg,.BrandonDrake,.Future..Good.Kush.&.Alcohol.^.iTunes.-.Music.-.Love.Me.(featRetrieved...2013-08-25Gunplay...9PrincessShalisaCarter...INAHB...was...so...good,...I...been...waiting...on...INAHB2&...So,...I...wanna...hear...the...album...but...I...especially...would...like...to...hear:...1Back...to...You...2.Beat...the...Shit...3.Romance...4.Hello...and...5.Lay...you...Down...;Thou...Im...sure...theyre...all...really...good,...I...just...hope...not...too...offensive...lol...JohnnyDAndreW...Trippy...and...wowzer...gon...b...ignant!!!...Tunechi...li...ya...heard...me!!!!!...Wish...The...Esho...Hero...a.k.a...Flow...was...on...here...thoThe...official...music...video...of...the...song...premiered...on...July...16,...2012"My...Homies...Still"...peaked...at...number...22...on...the...US...Hot...R&B/Hip-Hop...Songs...chart,...and...number...16...on...the...US...Hot...Rap...Songs...on...August...11,...2012.[27]...Following...its...release...to...digital...retailers...in...the...United...States,...the...song...debuted...and...peaked...at...number...38...on...the...US...Billboard...Hot...100.[28]Roberson.(exec.).Mack.Maine.(exec.).Credits.and.personnel.Lil.Wayne.chronology.Dedication.4.(2012).I.Am.Not.a.Human.Being.II.(2013).Dedication.5.(2013).Singles.from.I.Am.Not.a.Human.Being.II."My.Homies.Still".Released:.June.5,.2012."No.Worries".Released:.September.3,.2012."Love.Me".Released:.January.18,.2013."Rich.As.Fuck".Released:.April.9,.2013.So.chill.billy.listen.to.RAMMSTEIN!.TwiztidOnez.It.is.strange.birdmans.not.on.one.track.but.oh.well.things.change.and.im.pretty.sure.ive.heard.hot.revolver.i.think.ive.had.that.track.since.like.2009.if.its.what.im.thinkin.Rickeh.I.highly.doubt.Hot.Revolver.is.the.same.exact.track.as.the.one.from.back.thenRetrieved..March..24,..2013 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le clan des haches s9 2011 Index du Forum -> La partie publique -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème MGP_Medieval créé par MagicGraph Pro 7 Concept © 2009